By Mary Vee
Direction: Clues are posted below the puzzle. Have fun!
Answers can be found in recent stories posted on this blog:)
1. color describes sin
3. what Esau lost
4. Isaac's oldest son
5. color describes God's loves for us
7. Isaac's wife
9. color describes heaven
10. type of meat Rebekah used for Isac's special meal
12. the four weeks before Christmas
13. another word for "happy"
1. color describes faith
2. The son Isaac blessed
3. what Esau sold for a bowl of soup
6. color describes growing-learning more about God
8. color describes a clean heart
11. first book of the Bible
HOW DID YOU DO? click on the comment button to tell us when you finished. Answer key will be posted next week.
The game last week was a hide and seek. Did you have any problems? If you did, click the comment button to tell me and I will post a clue for you. :)
THREE MORE DAYS TO THE NEW YEAR! I'M SO GLAD YOU HAVE VISITED GOD LOVES KIDS BLOG! I HOPE TO SEE YOU MANY TIMES IN 2010. God's Blessing's on you, my friend, and your family.